Alphatek are suppliers in tpms tyre pressure monitoring system, valves and readers for car and commercial vehicles so you can check and maintain it yourself.
TPMS is an automated system that monitors the air pressure in a vehicle’s tires. When air pressure in one or more tires drops 25 percent or more below the correct pressure, a warning indicator alerts the driver. TPMS typically delivers these alerts to the driver through one of two types of warning lights on the dashboard. The tpms valve works the same way as a normal tyre valve works.
Alphatek equipment’s TPMS sensor offers a great deal of superior engineering & quality without compromise.
- Most advanced German designed sensor/transmit chipset available in the market.
- Built to perform like O.E sensor, in terms of signal interval, durability & functionality.
- Automotive battery grade to meet most severe weather conditions.
- Precision crafted air valve to prevent air pressure leakage.
- Anodized stem valve for corrosion resistance.
- 0-30 degree adjustable stem valve to fit all types of wheels.
- Fast & simple assembly onto any aluminium & steel wheels.
- 2 year or 24,000 miles limited warranty.
- SAE J2657 compliant and readable by other diagnostic tools.